Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vaibhav   06 June 2017

Rental agreement

Dear All,

I was looking for a house in Mangalore and found an ideal apartment to move in with my pregnant wife. This flat was close to the busstand and close in proximaty for each and every daily needs we got this house finalized to move in.

Me and the landllord got the agreement done and also i paid the token advance. As i was supposed to move 1.5 months later i informed the owner that i would make payment towards deposit 1 month before i move in as i had already paid the token advance.

Onwer agreed at this time however, now he reluctant to rent out his apartment and wants to give away the token advance.

As i had already invested, time, money and  my wife being pregnant we have taken too much to finalize this house can i go legal against this owner as we have already done the agreeement and paid token advance.

Would request you to suggest me on the same at the earliest.

Thanks,

VP

Learning

1 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     06 June 2017

As a  proposed lessee you can try filing a suit in civil court for declaration of your leasehold rights of the demised premises.But it takes time,... TAKE BACK YOUR TOKEN ADVANCE KEEP YOUR WIFE IN YOUR WIFE IN YOUR IN LAWS PLACE AND GO SEARCH FOR A NEW HOUSE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register