Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aparna G (CEO)     06 October 2014

Rent registered office for private limited company mumbai?

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your PMs on my previous post. I have decided to register a private limited company in Mumbai. I will work from home but need a premises that I can give as the registered office address to incorporate my private limited company.

Kindly let me know what are the options to rent a registered office address in Mumbai? Does the virtual offices work as a registered office?

Regards,

Aparna G.

Veggies Rule!

Learning

8 Replies

CS Deepika Mathur (Proprietor)     06 October 2014

Since you are in Mumbai, you can easily use TimesOffice for your registered office - they make it easier for your type of home based startups to incorporate the private limited company and also provide Registered Office on Rent and virtual office services. 

I have sent a few of my new startup clients there and and my clients have been quite satisfied. You can call them at 09619009791 for their current availability of Registered office or office space etc.

By the way, I am a CS based in Mumbai and help incorporate companies. Have been practising for 3 years now and do focus on new start up companies and provide them with Company Secretary support. If you are keen on incorporating your company soon, you can get in touch with me. 

CS Arun Mehta (Proprietor)     06 October 2014

Dear Aparna,

It is a pleasure to know that you are incorporating a new company. My expertise is registration with ROC for various business entities like Private Limited Company and Limited Liability Partnership.

As mentioned in the message above by CS Deepika Mathur, there are many service providers in Mumbai who are providing registered offices on rent, it is quite simple. My clients have used registered office service with Regus, Stylus and TimesOffice and all work very well. However, Regus and Stylus are very international and costly, but TimesOffice is priced very nominal. Please let me know if you want any more guidance regarding your company registration.

Sincerely,

CS Arun Mehta

CS Arun Mehta (Proprietor)     06 October 2014

Thank you for the PMs

Aparna G (CEO)     06 October 2014

I will check with TimesOffice as I am not looking for too expensive and fancy office, I just need an office address that I can use to incorporate my Private Limited Company.

Will keep you posted on how it goes. Thank you very much! : )

Virendra R Kolekar (Chairman & MD)     11 October 2014

As i had checked from the replies from CS Mathur & CS Mehta about the TimesOffice. Thanks for the post, but its not available anywhere on the search engine.. request to provide the link if possible..

Aparna G (CEO)     29 October 2014

Thank you CS Arun Mehta and CS Deepika Mathur, my company is incorporated now. We are using the registered office service provided by TimesOffice (here is the link: www.timesoffice.in).

The incorporation has been very smooth and quick process - now we need to open the bank account and get the certificate of commencement of business.

I would like to ask another question - may be here itself - Which bank account should I go for? My CS has suggested SBI - but the customer service by SBI is very bad, they have made me run around a few times asking for 1 document after another.

What the benefit of going for SBI bank or what about if i use Axis for my privtae limited company's banking needs? Please advise.

And as promised I will keep you posted of the the journey related to my opening of private limited company in Mumbai!

john (na)     14 November 2014

i am looking for CS who can help me incorprate my company i want a less expensive private ltd , i will be working from home please let me know what documents required and whats the charge and service fees please email me on aaconsultant@rediffmail.com

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     09 May 2016

Residential address can be used as office addres just for correspondance.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register