Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar   08 February 2019

Removing content from indiakanoon and casemine website

Good Morning to Everyone,

Story: Wife filed dowry, domestic cases against my family. We fought for 3 years and finally all cases were dismissed as both parties agreed for mutual divorce.

So, Now my case details has been displaying in India Kanoon and Casemine websites. I email them explaining that all case has been withdrawn and send the documents too but they did not bother to remove the content from their websites. I contacted google also but they said we cannot do and ask me to deal with the website itself.

So now I am thinking to take the order from the court so that the website owner cannot dismiss court order.

If any of the experts in this forum know anything about this, Please reply to this thread. Your advice is much appreciated. The problem is whenever somebody enters my name, google shows the dowry case filed against me in these websites and its spoiling my reputation. Please advice me on how to approach the court, find a lawyer who know about it or any other details. Thank you very much:)

Learning

2 Replies

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     08 February 2019

Simple.  File applications in the courts, where your cases were proceeded seeking a direction to the web committee of the district court to remove the contents and similar direction can be given to all those sites (it is your responsibility to mention their names and addresses) which are showing your case details.    

Kumar   08 February 2019

Thank you Sir for informing about the steps i should take. I have the addresses of 2 websites who mentioned my name. I will include them in my application and ask court to direct to the "Web commitee of district court" to remove the content. My another concern is that what if this "content removal from website" case start appearing in the google when somebody search my name. I think, I will mention about that in my application too. Thank you Sir again for helping me. Also, If you know any honest lawyer from bangalore, Please let me know. It would be great help. Thank you very much.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register