LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharat kasera (N.A.)     13 March 2015

Remedies in kurki warrant/ arrest under 125 crpc

Please suggest me remedies to avoid arrest in Kurki warrant issued against me in 125 crpc.

I am fighting false 498a in high court and also challenged 125 order passed by lower court in high court since last 6 months.

But somehow notice not served to girl in last 6 months and because of this high court didn’t call records from lower court.

Almost 3 hearing have been passed since my kurki warrant issued and as advised by my lawyer I have not attended any hearing because judge is biased and judge asked me to sit in court entire day as a punishment during last court date I have attended.

Now my lawyer again threatening me not to come otherwise I will arrested because judge is also biased. And I have divorce case hearing on the same day and I have to attend it.

1.      Is there any way to take stay on kurki warrant and further proceedings? If yes where?

2.      Also how to avoid arrest?? Please guide me

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     13 March 2015

Dear Querist

if high court has not grant any stay on execution petition then you have to pay some amount in execution proceedings against the execution amount. the court will consider your situation and give some relaxation to you. no need to be worry,

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 March 2015

Dont put too many questions together and get confused. Fight your appeal in th high court and challenge the grant of maintenance order  and you may also obtain stay on the execution of the impugned orders.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register