Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish   01 October 2016

Remarriage to wodow

Hi Friends,

I am a divorcee ( I have court order for the same) and my family is searching for a girl for me for my 2nd marriage. They found a suitable girl but she is a widow now. her Husband passed away 3 months before.

Please let me know , if I am going to marry a widow , is there any additional legal process need to be cleared from her end ? like I have legal certificate that i am a divorcee , so any legal certificate required for her ? Please let me know details so that i can take necessary steps now.

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)
Think again, do u really want to marry again. Think deep. Illi salladavanu alli salluvane? Well uneed to check authenticity of her husband's death. Ask death certificate . Enquire in local police station of her area and her late husband's area about cause of death. If it is natural death. Go ahead. If it is murder etc don't marry this woman. My advice is, don't marry widow, they will be psychopath, they lost husband their mental state will not be normal as that of a divorcee. For divorcee only divorcee will suit. Not widow or unmarried female. Marrying widow or unmarried female when urself is divorcee will lead to catastrophic life threatening conditions. Beware.

(Guest)
They won't forget part 1, u will be part 2, yes will be part 3. Sequels n trilogies never are big hits, why? Such women rarely will be able to get over their past. She better fund a widower n u a divorcee.

(Guest)
They won't forget part 1, u will be part 2, yours will be part 3. Sequels n trilogies never are big hits, why? Such women rarely will be able to get over their past. She better fund a widower n u a divorcee.

A walk alone (-)     01 October 2016

3 months after passing of husband , she is ready for marriage. She overcome from her past just in 3 months. Unbelievable. As per Hindu customs no function can organize in family for one year after death. Before marriage just make a brief enquiry about her and her family. Also check is she ready for marriage herself or under some family pressure.

Sachin (N.A)     02 October 2016

Legally there is no problem.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     02 October 2016

Ambition to marry a widow is noble.Bitter experiences on both sides will help to shape the future. Be prospectiveBetter clear clouds as suggested by experts above.

whatnot   03 October 2016

If usually creates pain in the butt.

If you have done your homework and satisfied with this alliance then you have nothing to worry from legal point of view.

Wish you all the best happy married life..

Before take the plunge make sure all 't' are crossed and all 'i' are dotted.

Better be safe than sorry.

Himanshu Singhal   03 October 2016

Hey Ashish, 

I really feel sad to see the kind of comments people have added to your question. Do not listen to any one's advice of problem. mental stabilty and all that non sense. Anyway coming to the legality of a death :-

A. Ask her for the death certificate of her husband.

B. If you want to do a background check (in case of non- natural death), you can go the concerned police station and get it done.

C. Thats it, no other things needs to be done legally. Rest all depends on how much faith you guys have on each other but a little legal background check is not harm.

ashish   03 October 2016

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your useful comments. But by going through all these comments i got little confused now. I was thinking , marrying to a widow is a good thought as why her life will be spoiled as her husband died but i had never thought of the dark side of this proposal. Yes now i need to check the actual cause of her husband's death.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register