LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hema   24 March 2019

Remarriage

I have put 498a case on my husband and his family, my husband expired 6months ago, 498a is pending on his parents trail not yet started, can I remarry during pendency of 498a pls suggest

Learning

24 Replies

Hema   24 March 2019

He died becoz he had external affair with a girl and got known to her brother and her brother black mailed my husband to marry her if not he will tell the people

Hema   24 March 2019

He died becoz he had external affair with a girl and got known to her brother and her brother black mailed my husband to marry her if not he will tell the people

Hema   24 March 2019

Can I only withdraw is that my in-laws consent not required?? what should I say before judge, is court will allow,?

Shashi Dhara   24 March 2019

With draw the case because Ur husband is deceased .continuing is meaningless.file civil case if Ur husband has any asset . Compromise and take moneythen afterwards marry.

If u don't attend the court itself it will be dismissed.for default.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     24 March 2019

You can remarry as your husband is no more alive. The section 498a IPC complaint case is state case there you are just a witness being the victim of the cruelty inflicted by your deceased husband and in-laws. That criminal complaint case continue till decided by the court, you have nothing to do nor your remarriage affect it in any manner.

Hema   24 March 2019

If don't attend court sends summons right, and we tried for compromise they not agreed, can we compromise without compensation also, if that also I think they won't agree because I will remarry

You can remarry as your husband is no more alive. The section 498a IPC complaint case is state case there you are just a witness being the victim of the cruelty inflicted by your deceased husband and in-laws. That criminal complaint case continue till decided by the court, you have nothing to do nor your remarriage affect it in any manner.

Hema   24 March 2019

Is I have to inform court of my remarriage

No it is not necessary.

Hema   24 March 2019

Sir pls I need advice from lawyer not common people

TGK REDDI   24 March 2019

Whether you need a piece of advice from common people or not, common people have the right to advise you.

You can hate common people.    For people like you, Experts Topics is better suited.

Hema   24 March 2019

Hello sir, this is lawyer club right?? OR COMMON PEOPLE CLUB?? I DIDNOT MEAN WHAT U SAID NOW OK. SINCE THIS IS LAWYERS PLAT FORM I EXPECTED ANS FROM A EXPERT LAWYER PLS DON'T MISGUIDE OR MAKE HESITATE ANY ONE MIND WHAT R u going to say hereafter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register