LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ojsharma   24 September 2017

Relinquishment deed misuse

My  mother  got  the  property  transferred  in her  name  by  declaring  in  DDA  that after  my  fathers  death  she  has  only  two  kids  .  wheareas  we  were  4  .  and  grandmother  was  also  alive  .  she  got  relinquishment  deed   signed  by  two  kids  only  .    and  gave  affidavit  also  in  the  DDA    for  the  same  .now  she  has  given  eviction  notce  to  me  .  i  am  residing  in  the  property  for  40  years  .  but  my  signed  relinquishment  deed  is  being  quoted  as  to  my  giving  up  my  share  in  the  property  am  i  liable  to  vacate  the  property .. is  my  relinquishment  deed  valid  which  is  signed  only  by  me  and  one  of  my  sister  .

Learning

6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     24 September 2017

File complaint against the person who on oath, namely in her affidavit stated falsely about the number of children and mother of the deceased who had right in the property of the deceased. Relinquishment deed was not given by all legal heirs. Request for cancellation of transfer made by DDA. You even withdraw your own relinquishment deed. File suit for partition of the property, seeking your share in the same. All this will put enough pressure on the other party to settle dispute amicably.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 September 2017

The facts posted suggests that there are deeper issues. Please post the complete facts.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     24 September 2017

Details are missing. Based on the contents of query it seems that mother has committed wrong and has cheated by concealing the facts and also executed false information. Your grand mother was also entitled to share in your father's property. You can revoke relinquishment deed, make representation to SDA and necessity arise file necessary suit.

shane   31 January 2018

It doesn't matter which version your tool is running. Apps like Game Killer You could discover an icon on your screen, which is the game awesome symbol.

Marchant   27 March 2018

The Scottrade Trading Website, Scottrade ELITE Advanced Trading Platform Scottrade Login monitoring solutions with their different section.

Sample   26 June 2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register