Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemal (SELF)     14 July 2013

Relinquishment deed for property in joint name after divorce

Dear Sir

Me and my wife filed for Divorce with Mutual consent, with her agreeing to relinquish her part from the property we have in Joint name ( mine is First name and her's is second name), in Mumbai.  I therefore need to know

a) what are the formalities I have to complete for the same 

b) Kind of relinquish deed I have to make and if needs to be registered 

c) Stamp Duty if any to be paid?

d) Documents required

e) docments to be submitted to Housing Society

f) any other formalities to be done, as she is now living in another city and would not come for such formalities again

Need help at the earliest.

Thanks

Malviya H

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 July 2013

1.  The joint owner / member, should prepare a relinquishment deed for its share of the property and get it duly registered.

2.  Submit the notoraised copy of the registered relinquishment deed to the CHS, alongwith necessary "indemnity bond" on a 200/- stamp paper, alongwith a application, requesting to delete the name of the joint owner / member, based on the registered relinquishment deed, in the society records and the original share certificate.

Smile loudly......maild ID:ramachary64@gmail.com,cell no:9989324294

Hemal (SELF)     14 July 2013

pls advise in details the kind of deed ( format), and indemnity bond format.   Also advise if any Stamp duty or registration charges are needed ?  Thanks for reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register