LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bappaditya (Assistant Professor)     21 January 2015

Relieving order after resignation

The following facts I want to put forward for the responses of esteemed members:

1. I was in permanent in service as Lecturer in a College from 05.01.2001 to 07.01.2005. After that, I joined my present institution, a university, after resigning from the college on 09.01.2005. 

2. There is a gap of one day between the date of my relief from college (07.01.2005) and the date of my joining my presentation(09.01.2005).

3. Now my university is saying that the relieving order from college (which says I resigned and was relieved on 07.01.2005) needs to be changed for me to get past service benefits. The one-day gap period has to be regularised by the college giving leave. 

4. My query is can the college give me one day's extraordinary leave for 08.01.2005 after my resignation on 07.01.2005? Does this fall under any rule? Kind Help.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 January 2015

Yes the employer can do so by his sweet will...........

Instead of looking for rules apply your rapport,goodwill, and excercise your resources......

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 January 2015

It is discretion of the employer, rules if any, can be flouted for a good cause, try your luck.

Bappaditya (Assistant Professor)     24 January 2015

Thanks Kumar Doab and Kalaiselvan sirs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register