Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kranti (ABC)     10 November 2010

Relieving letter

Hie Kranti here,

I have resigned on 08 October 2010 and have given notice period of one month. So as per the resignation letter i was supposed to be releived on 09 November 2010. Also On my resignation is was written by my superior as "accepted as per HR norms and policy" on 09 OCtober 2010.

As per my agreement I have to give three months notice period, if notice period not served then have to pay basic salary for the notice period.

Now I have given 1 month notice period and also I am ready to pay for balance two months notice period, the company is not relieving me and is asking me to stay for further 20 to 25 days ]which is not at al possible as I have to joined the would be organisation on 15 November 2010. I have followed for this sevearl times however there is no response. The further notice to stay of 20 to 25 days is communicated to me verbally and also they are not mentioning the exact date and kept the matter unresolved.

And would be organisation need the relieving date and the letter which my company is not providing me.I dont provide the same my employment will be terminated.

Should I act legally or is there any other way. Kindly suggest me in this regards at the earliest.

Learning

1 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     10 November 2010

Legal remedy is available. Needs more details on your designation (workman or non workman, whether your establishment is registered under the shops and commercial establishments act/factory or covered by ID Act. Act. However, it would be advisable to meet the senior management and persuade them for a smooth transition. vasudevan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register