Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amrit kaur arora   09 March 2018

Relieving letter

Hi Team

I am Amrit Kaur from Mumbai. was working with one of the MNC and left the organisation without serving notice period because of some family problems. Now I am in a position to restart my career. Please let me know how can I get my relieving letter. Lastly, please note I just informed my Manager over email that I cannot resume my services with the organisation.

please advice as I am ready to pay notice pay recovery amount but not more than that.

Thanks in advance!

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 March 2018

Has anyone asked to pay more than Notice Pay?

If what is the logic communicated to you?

Hope what was written by you contained intimation on resignation from service.

Write under proper acknowledgment to designated person in establishment/good offices of appointing authority/MD/CEO to supply you the service certificate and relieving letter…

Depending upon the reply you may proceed further and may get FnF statement and tender FnF dues/notice pay if IT is demanded..

If anything above notice pay is demanded then you may have to explain that IT is not applicable in your case..

amrit kaur arora   13 March 2018

Gm Sir, thanks for responding to my query. Yes, my previous employer has asked me to pay more than the notice pay recovery amount and which amounts to ₹5+ lacs and which includes the overheads as Client Impact and Internal Training Cost. Yes, in my email sent to the previous employer was written that I shall not be able to resume work due to some personal problems and if in case I can shall inform it to the respective authority. Further, please guide how can I get my relieving letter. I am ready to pay notice pay recovery to an extent and not more than that. Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register