LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumud   11 September 2016

Relieving letter

Hi, I am working in MNC, Where the notice period of leaving the organisation is 60 days. However i wanna leave the organisation within 15 days and i am ready to pay the dues. But my organisation is not relieving me within 15 days. if i left the organisation in that short that short period then it will be counted as dual employment for me. please suggest me what i need to do in that case.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 September 2016

Did you recieve offer/appointment letter? Who has signed it?

What is the notice period inserted in it for employee and employer?

Is there provision of notice pay in lieu of notice period for employee and employer?

Have you submitted notice of resignation?

If yes it is addressed to whom?

What is this establishment ; Commercial, Industrial?

Are you under probation of confirmed?

You are working for how many months?
What is your designation and nature of duties?

Did you have any power to sanction (not just recommend) leave/increment/appoint/terminate? Can anyone cancel/change/amend your recommendations?

What is your monthly salary?

Does standing orders apply to establishment/your designation? If yes are these certified?

You are located in which state?

sibsankar Das   14 September 2016

Hi, I was worked with one ecommerce Limited company(sales and marketing) for 10 months, due to low performance company was asked for one day resignation, I was resigned but the Manager was not giving the experience letter, I don't know why, now I joined another company but they want to call the HR of my previous company for verification. I need advice please. How I get the experience letter or positive feedback from this co. to my new joined company

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register