Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankush R Chavan (ERP Functional Consultant)     13 March 2015

Relieving letter

Hello Sir,

This is Ankush here, i want to asked question as i was working for the company almost 4 and half year.

Then i got the new jobs and i given the resignation to my existing company in both hard as welll as soft copy.

And in the letter i also the requested to relieve me on the 15 days notice period and also i informed them that related to all daily activities and work i had handed over to my colleague. Still they were not ready but on last day i.e. on 15 day i informed and sent the mail to all HoD as well as ED(Executive Director) on the same.

Now after writing so many mails to them after 6 month they had released my FNF but not given me the relieving letter so what should i do?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 March 2015

1. You have posted that you submitted notice of resignation! Did you submit Final resignation also? Do you have its proof of dispatch and delivery also?

2. Are you a member of Employee’s/Trade Unions e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc?

If not why? You should become a member and then it shall be easy to defend yourself from exploitation by unscrupulous employers.

3.You were in which state?

4. Redg. office of the company was in which state? What is this establishment: Commercial, Industrial? What is its line of business: banking IT etc?

5. How many persons were employed in it?

6. What was your designation and nature of duties? How many people were reporting to you? Did you have any power to employ,terminate,sanction leave (or recommend ……but clarify) ,grant increment etc?

7. What was your salary: Basic,DA……..etc and total.

8. Was any salary slip, PF number and a/c slip of each year, ESIC card,Form16 issued to you?

9. Your reporting office was in which state?

10. What was the notice period mentioned in appointment letter issued to you?

11. Did you get acknowledgment of notice/resignation, and acceptance of resignation?

12. Were you asked to deposit notice pay in writing?

Was any FnF statement showing adjustment of notice pay, computation/credit of…………. unpaid wages, Bonus, Leave encashment, reimbursements, etc was provided to you?

Did you accept Fnf statement in writing?

13. Did you get appointment letter, Salary slip of all months, NOC/NDC, service certificate?

14. Do you have acknowledgment of handover from your colleague?

You may reply pointwise to each point!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register