Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siddhant   03 July 2016

Releasing bonds with certificates

hello ,

My name is Siddhant and working in hyderabd ,i cannot reveal my companys nameso coming straight to the content ,I have got trapped in a very  serious issue , i have been working in a software firm since 5 days , Without knowing much about the company's status and profile ,i signed two years bond and the deposited my Original certificates ,after working for 5 days ,i got to know that i have been cheated by several ways which includes

• unfixed time of returning home..
  • improper mangement of company 
  • when asks for trainnig , Nobody cares to provide at that moment or later  .
  • CEO communicating directly followed by shouting ,yelling and embarassing without giving proper training and loads with unawared and unexperienced work.
  • misscomunication of designation and salary

At this situation i am mentally unstable along with  headaches, fatigue, insomnia . i just want to get out and break the bond and collect my certificate backs ,plz do suggest some ideas before monday '

thanks,

Siddhant

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 July 2016

It is your personal decision and you can not expect that members can guide you, when the circumstanes in all private entities are similar and it is hard to cope with the work during initial days in any organisation.  It is not certain that the next employer also will not behave like this. When an employee is having attitude problems, the employer might be having more pressures and tensions and the problem starts when both do not realize their limits.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 July 2016

1. Record all evidences (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted) that renders employer as unworthy to be employed with  and violator of employe's rights, Acts, statues, law of the land.

2. Do you have copy of job advt, job application, interview call letter, selection letter, offer letter, appointment letter, all communications, Bond, letter demanding submission of original certificates, acknowledgment of having recieved original certificates?

3. The Bond was drafted in lieu of what extra ordinary favor or promise or expense by employer e.g; Training from certified Instt. that would add to qualification or skill?

4. The demand for  submission of original certificates was made for what reason? Is it in writing?

5. Have you created a profile at NSR and shared PIN with employer?

Did you consult elders in the family, well wishers, employee's union leaders, trade union leaders, Labor Law Consultant/service matters lawyer, family lawyer before sigining on the dotted line in Bond etc?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 July 2016

Before all this, seek for return of all originals to you (in writing ) immediately as they are required for your purpose.

After 15 days issue a Regd notice demanding for return of all originals as per your request and threaten them that keeping some one's property without specific permission amounts conversion and employer may be hild responsible for all such violations / lapses.

First get back all certificates in a smooth manner and then think of  further remedies.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 July 2016

Querist @ Siddhant,

Before you act on your own or any advise you may reply to all points raised in this thread.

Once discussed, it is felt that  you should be well informed.

Once you thoughly discussed the matter in this thread and also with elders of the family, family lawyer amd more importantly with a very able counsel specializing in Labor/service matters and have understood all options and merits in each option you may act as deemed fit to you, at your end.

Employee's working in your sector ( IT)  have been accepted as 'Workman' as defined in ID Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register