release of the original documents when the case is pending


Dear Sir/Madam,

Our property case was decided by the lower court, but not in full favour of us, and with that we appealed in the higher court.

The case is pending at the final stage, but we need to take back the original property documents which we submitted. Can that be done with case at the pending stage, and what would be the procedure to it. We do not want to withdraw the case.

Kindly advise.

Thank you in advance.


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

During the pendency of the ceses, no original documents are given. If you want you can take certified copies of that by submitting an application in the concerned courts section office. 



Thank you for the respnse sir!

If we move the application to request for the original document, will that be rejected and can be considered negative. I mean will there be any harm if we try and request for the original documents, and request to place the certified documents back in the court in replace of the original docs.

Would you recommend?





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x