LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmen   19 January 2016

Regular degree and regular diploma together

Hello sir I am pursuing BA degree on regular basis which is of three years.but on 2nd year of my degree or college i also joined mphw diploma in regular basis from another institute but under same university. I have these questions 1 is it okay to do 2 regular courses one degree and diploma at same time and not to be cancealed ,if cancealed then which one i have to go with 2 if i dont mark attendance in one course and mark present in diploma course ..and after it i will pay absent fee which means attendance on same day can be marked present only at one place help me to get rid future problems..means few months i will show i attended one course and few months i attended another .during absent i paid absent fee or short attendance fee. 3 Is any body can file a complaint and what will be the consequences

Learning

3 Replies

Avinash Krishna Goswami (Law Student )     22 January 2016

Dear Mr. Dharmen, 

As per the orders issued by Hon'ble court that no person can pursue 2 regular courses at the same time. Even if the case you are pursuing then the later one I.e Diploma degree would not be issued by the university. Every university maintains records of degree issued so in such a case, your diploma degree would be cancelled. 

Regards,

Avinash Krishna Goswami

Dharmen   24 January 2016

Which one cancil degree or diploma or both...

Lagnity29   01 April 2022

Regular degrees and regular diplomas together are both types of academic certificates awarded by Hong Kong University. You must follow this fake transcriptt and learn more new tips related to fake diplomas. It can be said that one is a graduate from the undergraduate level, and the other one is a graduate from the postgraduate level.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register