Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

piyush0123456 (Designer)     03 January 2019

Regular bail in case accused is not arrested.

Hello Experts, I was in a relationship with a girl. We were going to marry soon. She is suspicious in nature and due to some misunderstanding she misbehaved with my parents 2-3 times. Finally, I and my parents decided not to continue. She slammed IPC 376,506 on me. We've done oral s*x but s*xual intercourse never happened. Even in MLC of girl it is found that girl is virgin. She's mentioned in FIR that s*xual intercourse happened. My question is:

• I was not arrested during investigation (Arnesh Kumar vs State Of Bihar), nor during the submission of charge sheet. Did I need to take regular bail? What's the process? I was present in court at the first hearing. The case is currently in MM court.

• Next hearing date is on 10th jan 2018, shall MM court order for my arrest on this date?

• It's mentioned on copy of order that "Scrunity of documents and commital proceeding" on next hearing date ie on 10th. What does it mean?

Thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 January 2019

ANTICIPATORY BAIL. Under Section 438 of the Criminal Procedure Code there is a provision for a person to seek 'Anticipatory Bail'. This means that an individual can seek or request to get bail in anticipation or in expectation of being named oraccused of having committed a non-bailable offence.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 January 2019

Probbaly MLC is one of the documents, already submitted to court.

Anticipatory bail is for one’s own safety.

Rest you own very able LOCAL is to advice you in person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register