LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Kundu (Founder, Director)     30 April 2012

Registration of sole proprietorship firm in rohtak, haryana

Hi i'm Ashish Kundu 25 year old from Rohtak, Haryana. Actually i wanna start my Own Business of Recruitment Consultancy at PAN India Level. So, initially i wanna registered my business as Sole Proprietorship Firm in Rohtak, Haryana. For this, even, i'd been discussed with a C.A. but he says that now in India only the Labour Department is registering the Sole Proprietorship Firm. And, when i was contacted at the Labour Officer in Labour Department in my city he said that they only registered the Firms under the Shop Act & Factories Act.

So, plz anyone guide me that how can i registered my Sole Proprietorship Firm in Rohtak, Haryana State.

You can give your valuable suggestion to me on this at my Mail ID. My E-mail ID is kunduconsultancy@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards:

Ashish Kundu

E-mail : kunduconsultancy@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     01 May 2012

Proprietorship concerns too are registered in Labour Department ( Shop & Commercial Establishments).

You should also get in touch with Central Excise & Customs Department for Service Tax Registration and for that You must have a PAN No. issued by Income Tax Department.As the Service Tax Registration is linked with the PAN No.

Ashish Kundu (Founder, Director)     01 May 2012

Thanks a lot Gupta Ji for your valuable suggestion. But, still i've a doubt on this topic. And that doubt is that as per my knowledge Shop Act Commercial Act or Firms Act (Sole Proprietorship Firm & Partnership Firms) are both differents. As per my knowledge Shop Act is on a very Small Level but i want to registered my Firm for doing the Buisness on PAN INDIAN Level.

So, Plz clear my this doubt.

Thanks & Regards:

Ashish Kundu

E-mail : kunduconsultancy@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register