Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gowtham balaji (Software Engineer)     04 April 2013

Registration of property(house)

Hi,

Please advice me for the below situation,

I have a property(house) without legal documents(i.e patta) unfortunately documents been lost years back..Now, I am  planning to make legal documents(patta and registration) for above property.My question is that,

1.Can i prepare legal documents (with patta & registration) for my property since Iam living there more than 15   years.

2. Since I have 4 sisters(all married and well settled)  whether can i make legal document(for property)   without their Signature in attorny document stating their not dependency on property .

3.Clarify the cost of Registration&patta .please help me with answers and registration  procedures.

lokking eagarly for your answers.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 April 2013

It is the foremost duty of the owner of the property to notify the loss of property documents to the public and the authorities concerned without delay. 
The common practice followed is to notify the loss of the original deed in two leading and widely circulated newspapers, one in English and the other in vernacular language, requesting the finder of such documents to deliver back the said document with a suitably reward. 
Lodging a police complaint and obtaining acknowledgment from the police also is considered as evidence for the loss of document.
To avoid complications by virtue of loss of property documents, the owner of the property should act swiftly and take appropriate action to protect his right, title and ownership over the property. 

Srinivasan (Manager)     05 April 2013

Hello,

I have the following clarificaation to be replied as soon as possible:

I am in the midst of buying a approved plot. When scrutinising the copy of documents, we noticed that in one of the sale deed the parent document registration document no. is incorrectly mentioned.(for example, the parent doc. no . 1161 whereas it is mentioned as 1160 in the subsequent sale deed executed in Y2005).However, the survey nos. are correctly mentioned in the subsequent sale deeds.

What could be the litigation issues that arise later. What is the correct procedure to rectifiy this?

The seller (who is the power agent of the present owner)mentioned that he can sign an affidavit on a stamp paper (but not get it registered.).

I will be happy to receive a reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,

gowtham balaji (Software Engineer)     05 April 2013

Really thanks for your quick repiy...but i would be happy if you guide me with procedures and actoins to protect the property(ie registration and patta)..

gowtham balaji (Software Engineer)     05 April 2013

Hi,

Please advice me for the below situation,

I have a property(house) without legal documents(i.e patta) unfortunately documents been lost years back..Now, I am  planning to make legal documents(patta and registration) for above property.My question is that,

1.Can i prepare legal documents (with patta & registration) for my property since Iam living there more than 15   years.

2. Since I have 4 sisters(all married and well settled)  whether can i make legal document(for property)   without their Signature in attorny document stating their not dependency on property .

3.Clarify the cost of Registration&patta .please help me with answers and registration  procedures.

looking eagerly for your answers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register