Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman (Purchase Executive)     07 June 2009

Registration of Parented property

Dear Sir,

Kindly let us know the checklist for registration of our parented property.

The reason is our parented property does not have registration yet. Now our grand parents are no more. I have checked with house tax department & found that the property is registed with my grand ma name. Now i hav issued T.S. 1 Form from there & our electricity + Water sewerage bill regisration is on my mothers name.

Kindly give us a suitable solution, how we can make legal registry of our parented property to our name?

Thanks & regards

Aman Sharma

email: amandeep.jal@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     07 June 2009

Dear Aman

Going by your details I find that the house is not transferred in your parents name after the demise of your grandparents. But, the details are not just sufficient since you failed to mention how many children your grandparents had, their status, whether the property in question is self acquired or ansectral, when did your grandparents die and what is your religion. Kndly furnish details for further advise on the subject matter.

Aman (Purchase Executive)     08 June 2009

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for early reply.

In continuation of the subject matter, my father has two brothers (Total 3 Nos.). My grandparents has been expired around 15 years ago. Now the scene is my Uncle (father's elder brother) not want to do the property registry. But as we want to sel our house & want to shift in abroad. As we have no any documemnt so dats y i hav issued T.S. 1 Form from House Tax department & Farad from Patwari of our House. In which i found the property registered in Farad & T.S. 1 is on my grandmother name. Now i want to sell our portion of house (3 marle (Total 9 marle / 3brothers = 3 each brother). Kindly let me know the procure or what i can do to register our house. Is it posible, i can make my portion registry only against T.S. 1 form & Farad?

Pls giv a suitable solution what legal action we can take if we hav to make the registry of our house.

Thanks & regards

Aman

A V Vishal (Advocate)     08 June 2009

Dear Aman

Since your uncles are not interested the only possibility is getting it done through the court by filing for partition. However, in your query you have not mentioned the stand of your parents ie your father and also the younger uncle, you told only the elder is against

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register