Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ayushib (n/a)     06 June 2008

Registration number for my recruitment firm

Hi All,

I'm very new to this forum, but as far as i have studied the forum, it seems to be very helpful and informative

I run a placement firm or my own, a complete proprietorship firm, which is into the domestic business so far and we are looking forward to expand to international recruitment as well , but I would like to know the formalities and procedural facts of applying for the registration number without which I wont be able to place  my candidates abroad

regards

AB

Learning

11 Replies

arunprakaash.m. (advocate)     06 June 2008

you have to approahch ministry of overseas indian affairs.governement of india.

Guest (n/a)     07 June 2008

what would be the requirements, do i have to be there personally, moreover would it involve some kind of deposit also

regards

arunprakaash.m. (advocate)     07 June 2008

we will provide all service in preparing documentation and guidelines for which you have pay sevice charge. contact 9833843250 R 64157747 vakilarun@yahoo.com and arunprakaash33@yahoo.com

arunprakaash.m. (advocate)     09 June 2008

there is a lengthy procedure police verification certificate deposit    etc.if you really intered with all infrastructre you can contact for further discussion in this regard.

ayushib (n/a)     10 June 2008

yes pls, we are really interested , kindly let us know what is the process and what could be the cost involved

thanks

arunprakaash.m. (advocate)     11 June 2008

inform your name and educational qualifiacation to vakilarun@yahoo.com  9833843250 64157747

arunprakaash.m. (advocate)     12 June 2008

see my pm today and then call me over phone or by mail. thanking ypu.

ayushib (n/a)     14 June 2008

kindly reduce the charges as this is on the higher side and at this point of time we would not be able to afford it

thanks

arunprakaash.m. (advocate)     16 June 2008

There is long procedure involved in this matter. what is your status in this business?

inform yourdetail to my email id.

ayushib (n/a)     28 June 2008

we are a very new concern only few months old, doing domestic business so far, but want to expand to the international market

thanks

arunprakaash.m. (advocate)     30 June 2008

Well your case can be done you can contact me 098338432509

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register