Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohini (Manager)     26 March 2010

Registering a Domain Name

Hello Guys

Can registering / booking name is illegal without having registered company or firm or brand name at the time of booking domain?

Does website / domain name suggests that the company by the same name exists and formed at the time of booking domain / website name?

Can I take a legal action against someone, purely on the basis of the information given by domain registrant on the registrar website? How accurate the registrant data is?

Please Help!

Rohini

Learning

2 Replies

Rohini (Manager)     26 March 2010

Hello Guys

Can registering / booking DOMAIN name is illegal without having registered company or firm or brand name at the time of booking domain?

Does website / domain name suggests that the company by the same name exists and formed at the time of booking domain / website name?

Can I take a legal action against someone, purely on the basis of the information given by domain registrant on the registrar website? How accurate the registrant data is?

Please Help!

Rohini

Ya_Ta (Software Professional)     19 May 2010

Hello Rohini

Can registering / booking DOMAIN name is illegal without having registered company or firm or brand name at the time of booking domain?

NO.

NO.

No. You need to take written permission form data provider else court has rights to igonore that document.

Please post the whole problem to get accurate answers.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register