LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaji (ita)     27 February 2013

Register marriage

HI ALL THIS IS BALAJI FROM CHENNAI, I WAS IN LOVE WITH A GIRL FOR THE PAST 3YEARS, AND WE HAVE PLANNED TO OPEN THE MATTER IN BOTH OF OUR FAMILY, LIKE I HAVE SPOKEN TO MY PARENTS, NOW THEY HAVE ACCEPTED WITH SOME CONDITIONS, ALSO WE HAVE REGISTERED OUR MARRIAGE IN DISTRICT COURT REGISTAR OFFICE, BUT WE BOTH HAVE SPOKEN TO THAT GIRLS PARENT'S BUT THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTING THIS, THEY DONT THE REGISTRATION MADE BY US. THAY JUST THINKING OF HOW TO SEPERATE US, IN THIS SITUATION WHAT SHOULD WE WANT TO DO, PLEASE ADVICE US, AND PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL, MY AGE IS 28, AND HER AGE IS 25, BOTH ARE HINDUS, BUT IM FROM NAIDU CAST AND SHE IS FROM TELEGU CHETTIYAR, PLEASE DO THE NEED FUL.

Learning

3 Replies

Sreenivasa Rao. S. (Business)     05 March 2013

Helo,

When both of you got married and obtained registration it is fine.When the boy parents accepted later on (may be after few days, months) the girl parents also accept.Without any disputes among the new couple lead a happy life.When the girl has come out  leaving her parents and got married your parents should be more lovely with the girl, and as a husband, life partner you should see that your wife is always leading happy life.Legally no body can saperate you. If you get any threatns from the girls family lodge a complaint with police and obtain acknowledgment.Keep your wife always happy.

I wish you all the best and lead colorful and happly life.

Sreenivasa Rao.S.

padmanabha guptha (owner)     26 March 2013

my daughter is widow now. my son in law died ten years back. For some legal procedures marriage certificate is requiresd. Is it possible to obtain marriage certificate with photos and invitation copy. 

Sreenivasa Rao. S. (Business)     27 March 2013

Hi,

Yes you can but little difficult,you have to obtain the certification from the marriage hall, legally if your son in law has given your daughter name as her spruce, it will be little help ful to obtain marriage certificate of your daughter, you should have the photos,vediodevelop of marriage occasion like tieing three knots,both are garlanded,seven steps of the couple etc. do they have children?

Sreenivasa Rao

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register