Register marriage

Private Secretary

I have got divorce from my wife on mutual consent by paying lump sum amount, after 31 years of separation.   Now I want to register my marriage with another lady.  Kindly advise the procedure for registration of another marraige.


After waiting for 30 days. You can perform second marriage, then this marriage can be registered.



U take a Divorce order from court then registration another marriage.


had u applied for divorce in court u/s 13B of HMA ?



  1. Respected sir,

    Me and my Gf both, live in trivandrum, both 24 yrs old, both have gud job and we deceiced to get register marriage. Our premenant living is in TVM, but for work purpose i need to move to Delhi and she got transfered to bangalore.We plan to come to TVM around august/ september for the formalities(Of course we will make early arrangements for putting the application).Would that be ok?
    Isn't it possible for us to come down to TVM and register marriage and go back to our respective working places?? Time is the problem, U may understand.
    Any good friend/ professional lawyer in TVM who can help me out??
    Kindly advice
    Thanking in advance 
    Expecting a replay @ earliest



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu