Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjith (Project Manager)     02 November 2014

Register marriage

Hello,

I'm 28 years old guy. I've done register marriage to my GF (27 yrs old) 2 months before. We're living with our parents now. We decided to open the news. Her father is a caste oriented person and have tortured her early when she intimated our love. My family also didnt agree. We both have got job in abroad and decided to move there without intimating to her dad. While boarding the flight, she will tell the truth to her family. I planned to stay back for sometime to resolve the problem and then fly to abroad. Will there be any legal problems? I'll be getting a written complaint from her against her dad to produce it to police for safety. Also a video evidence of her conveying that marriage was done as per her wish. Will this be sufficient enough to safe guard us from problems?

Will the police accepts these evidences on her absence if I produce it? Will they arrest me if her father urges a complaint against me stating that I kidnapped his daughter?

Is there any other way where her father would go legally? Please advice

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

The success of love marriage depends not on the man, but on the woman.  It will last  only till the moment the wife is faithful to you.  Yes you can take the above steps which you have explained.  Her father may try to give police complaint that she has been abducted/forced into this marriage.

My advice is, when you have done love marriage, dont get into such a situation where you will have to go back to your respective parents saying that marriage did not work, come what may.

Happy Married life.  All the best.

praveen kumar (LEGAL MANAGER)     03 November 2014

Helping Hand !

aptly said !

Ranjith (Project Manager)     03 November 2014

Thanks Helping Hand. Lets see how things go!! :(

Ranjith (Project Manager)     03 November 2014

Thanks Helping Hand. Lets see how things go!! :(

Anamika S (Key Engineer)     04 November 2014

Hi Ranjith, 

Can u please advice how did u register your marriage without informing the respective parents ? I am a Hindu and my boyfriend is a Muslim. We want to register our marriage before moving abroad. 

Regards,

Anamika Shetty

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register