Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashutosh Sao (PSU Employee)     15 August 2015

Regarding resignation from psu

Hi,

I am a E-III level executive at Bharat Electronics Limited. I have completed my 5 years of service at BEL. Now I have resigned from the company as I am moving to germany for higher studies. I resigned on 16th of july and asked for relieving on 28th Sept 2015 (i.e approx 2months 20 days). I recived the acceptance letter from HR that I will be relieved by 28th Sept 2015. But now my Boss is threatning me that he will not relieve me. He claims that relieving is in his hands. He says that  if you wanna go then go without your relieving letter.

Is there any possibility with any reason he can withhold my reliving? and if yes then under what circumstances? and if no what can I do if he doesn't gives me my relieving letter?

Thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 August 2015

New employer may ask you to submit relieving letter or consent letter from the previous employer.

Ashutosh Sao (PSU Employee)     16 August 2015

I need my relieving letter as it will prove my experience and last salary withdrawn.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register