LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PUNIT (na)     11 August 2014

Regarding proper documents

1. My great grand father had alloted a shop in1945. 2. he made an unregistered will in 1955 with partition in 2 parts. 3. One part is assigned to brother of my grandfather and in second part 3 brothers were equal partener. 4. After death of great grand father in1960 , in 1971 first part of the shop was gifted to my father by gift deed registered in SR office. And second part which was of 3 brothers , had an ikrarnama which is unregistered and two brothers of my grandfather leave it to my grandfather in 1971. The ikrarnama was signed by two witness and tasdik by tehsildar but not registered. 5. Second part was willed by my grandfather to my uncle and attested by notary. now we want name transfer in munciplity , but they refuses and says that ikrarnama should be registered also require death certificate of my great grandfather who had died in1960, 6. Can we say them that /aggrement was mandatory to registered after 24/sep/2001 and in our case it is on stamp and executed in 1971 so at that time registration was not compulsory. Also we dont have death certificate of my great grandfather of 1960 can we say that death registration was made mandatory in 1970 in India and at that time death certificate was not mandatory. Also I have some other registered document in 1970 which states that my great grandfather had died as a proof of his death.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register