Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SRIKANTH REDDY (Professional)     17 June 2015

Regarding passport issuance

Hi 

My query is related to passport issuance, i have criminal case(U/sec 448,307 r/w 34 IPC) pending in the court and i got job in MNC at the time of joining they are asking photo copy of it. i applied for it and i have mentioned the details of the case clearly in the application form and now RPO office is not issuing passport to me, i dont have any intention to leave the country its just for job purpose but they are not issuing what should i do now? will i get that if i appeal for the concerned court stating clearly the purpose of passport?

Is there any law which states to prohibit passport issuance? please let me know the procedure to get the passport

And more case is between family members they wantedly did it and the didnt move an inch from past 3 years please give your suggestions

Thanq you

Learning

1 Replies

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     17 June 2015

You may attempt to do so. Considering gravity of the charges, and past antecedent court may pass the order.  Since you would like to go for employment for particular period, and court feel your repatriation to India is not a problem, coourt may consider.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register