LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajiv (none)     01 November 2012

Regarding my job in bank

Sir, i am working as a clerk in a gramin bank since august-2011 and i produced my fake marksheet to procure to the job though my matriculation and intermediate certificates are genuine but the minimum qualification was graduation.so now nearly after 14 months will i be terminated from my job?And if i be terminated then will i have to pay the whole amount which i have earned till date.At present my salary is approx 16000/month.

I am working very sincerely in my branch and also won the best employee award once in these 14 months.so sir,please help me in my problem.

Thank You.

Learning

4 Replies

SHIV KUMAR GUPTA (ADVOCATE)     01 November 2012

PL CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE NO 9034023576

ADVOCATE S.K.GUPTA

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 November 2012

Save yourself from criminal prosecution.

Forget about good work done, best employee award etc.

If the bank spares you by accepting refund of all amounts paid to you , save yourself by accepting the verdict with folded hands and word of thanks and thank god for not getting behind the bars.

Complete your graduation and do not quote your past work experience.

Stay away from past friends, acquaintances, and preferably work at some distant location.

Your termination and cause of termination may chase and hound you.

(Guest)

Is there any specific reason for posting your question, when you don't have any such problem for the present? Any result cannot be anticipated without any action by your employer.

However, crime is a crime.

DATT K   20 June 2016

Although query  is 3-year-old, for fake mark sheet, be ready for ... any time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register