regarding marriage

Talks were going for marriage and the parents of the boy were insisting for booking etc. which was done by the parents of the girl.

Earlier the family of the boy said that they don't want any money, but thereafter they asked for a substantial sum of money, for which the parents of the girl have audio recordings.

Now after some time, on a pretext of deferment of date for the functions, the family of the boy started looking for another match for the boy, that too without even informing anything about it to the family of the girl.

A substantial amount of expenditure was incurred by the family members of the girls in booking and for giving gifts to the boy and his family.


In this regards, I wish to know what should be the appropriate legal course of action that can be taken by the family of the girl.



They can file police complaint yo local police station.

They can file police complaint to local police station.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x