Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     22 November 2016

Regarding land ceiling

Respected Advocates,

I am from Andhra Pradesh State.My Self, My Wife, My Son of 13 years old, and My Father are living together. Most of the agricultural land what we are having right now is ancestral and that is round about 40 Acres.Now my question is , is this will be a problem for me under CEILING ACT IN A.P State.So, as precaution can you suggest a solution so that i can avoid it.Can i get registered to my aunt, uncle who are not having only 10 acres of land.Or else is there any other legal method of doing it , so that i may not become the victim of the CEILING ACT becasue this is the only source of my income and that too very less amount per annum.

Regards,

Surya

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     23 November 2016

YOU SPREAD YOUR LAND AMONG YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE RELATIONS(NEAR BLOOD RELATIONS) TO AVOID CEILING LAWS IMPACT.   A LL THESE RELTIONS SHOULSD BE TRUSTWORTHY AND HAVE AFECTION FOR YOU.iF YOU APPRECIATE THIS ANSWER PLEASE CONVEY MY FORUM THANKS BY CLICKING THANKS.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 November 2016

It depends on the usage of land (Metta or Magani).  You can write within your family a partition deed duly drafted by an expert, and get the partition deed registered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register