Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Codex   02 January 2018

Regarding kitchen in hall room

Hello Team,

I was going through each forum messages, to find troubleshooting with my query, but I could not find a proper answer. So I thought to write a question and take a legal opinion about it.

I have purchased the 1BHK flat from a builder who was in my friendly relationship, Society god OC approved and register 1 year back. As after OC, we take permission from a builder that to build kitchen platform in our Hall area without touching any structural changes of Wall or pillars. So while developing this structure build agreed and he did not build kitchen platform in the kitchen area. As this was we requested them to not build as our feature scope is to build a kitchen in hall room area. Where Kitchen sink tank line goes the same line without disturbing any slap or structure of the wall. And kitchen converted into a bedroom without modified original structure builder provided us.

Window sizes also not modified as per given builder. So some of the members given the letter to society. That I have done kitchen shifting to the hall and sink tank changes and Windows size changes in the room.

Please suggest what I should take care to avoid further legal litigations and respond to such letters which presented by society.

Learning

2 Replies

Santhanalakshmi   02 January 2018

You have diviated the Approval granted by concerned Authority. The Authority has power to take appropriate action against you (owner) and/or builder of the property. Therefore, it is better to modify the building as per the Building PLAN. To understand your case in detail we need to peruse all the documents and understand the terms and conditions between you and the builder as per the Construction Agreement.

Santhanalakshmi, Advocate

Codex   02 January 2018

@Santhanalakshmi  and @Ramesh Singh 

Thank you for your kind response, should I need to take concern certificate letter from builder stating that water sink have not altered any slap RCC structure and whatever draining line is a pass is without damaging slap RCC structure and done proper waterproofing so where there will be no damage to RCC structure of slap for future? or anything I need to take care to avoid legal litigations?

Thank you again and wish you Very Happy New year..!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register