LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghavendrahari.N (Self Business)     18 February 2015

Regarding issue of government certificates

Hi, I would like to know answer for below queries. 1) Many bad people go to court claiming this is my land by producing fake documents and framing false stories such as ( there were two wives etc.) 2) when these type of false cases are in the Court ,Will Local Authorities such Revenue,Muncipal bodies do object issuing certificates such as Pattadar Pass Book,Survey Scetch.Occupancy Certificate etc. 3) Hope above points are clear.Unless court directs to the local authorities saying that not to issue any certificates,Will local authorities can issue pass books ,occupancy certificates etc. Please answer for above queries.

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 February 2015

Any govt. certificates be issued on the basis of  proper applications and required documents enclosed with,  for evidence proof  or with Court orders only 

Revenue authority has declined my application for pattadar passbook saying reason   " Land case is in the court". All the documents are clear.There is no order from the court saying not to issue.Can I take any action against Revenue Authorities.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 February 2015

When case is pending in the court, it means you have not got court order. so no question of issue of certificate.

Is there any time limit  to give the orders for civil cases running in the court.

No time limit. The cases hereing in  serial order with court records.

Hi Ramachary,

Your answer is contadictory .First you said 

Any govt. certificates be issued on the basis of  proper applications and required documents enclosed with,  for evidence proof  or with Court orders only 

Next you said 

"When case is pending in the court, it means you have not got court order. so no question of issue of certificate."

When there is no injection or stay order from Court why Revenue authorities will decline my application.

Hope you understand now.Court will admit all cases without any proof of documents.Judgement order may take 200 years and so on.Till that time will revenue authorities don't  issue any certificates?.

If somebody claims that your own house belong to others without any proof how revenue authority will act?

Please give me correct answer.

for your latest querry, As per Rule 13 of the Rules, no Civil Court shall have jurisdiction in respect of any order passed by any Officer or authority under the Act and no stay or injunction shall be granted by a court in respect of any action taken or to be taken by such Officer or authority under the Act in pursuance or any power conferred by or under the Act as provided in Section 17 of the Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register