Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sekar   28 August 2015

Regarding injunction & sale deed

Hello Sirs/ Madams

My grandma executed a registered will giving all her property(one house) to me in Dec-2013. The house is her own earned property and not inherited. She has one daughter and two sons living.This is not informed to them.(my father has demised in 2012) 

Then in Jan-2015, She gave me a Power of Attorney to deal/sell  her property. Based on that I got a sale deed registered in favour of my mother and got the house registered on her name.  This fact is also kept in secret by my grandma as she fears that her children will quarrel with her. We preffered to have sale deed instead of gift deed - as we were told it would be better.

My grandma is staying with me for couple of years. Now she is not well and we fear that she may not live long. After her demise, we fear that the children will fight with us. What should we do now?

Suppose the go & break the locks of that house - can we get police to help us and can we apply for injunction restraining them to come to that house,

Learning

2 Replies

puja saxena (private practice)     28 August 2015

Mr.sekar, all the deals took place during her life time as per your version and now house is in your mother's name therefore no need to worry if she has given you authority to sell the house during her life time and for nenext query your mother can take help in future if required or sell the property for safe side. Regards Adv puja 9871558892

Sekar   29 August 2015

Thank you Adv Pujaji...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register