LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam kishore   25 October 2018

Regarding full & final settlement

Good afternoon Experts !! i had served a retail organisation as a chief manager for 7 years . i was expecting a promotion as promised my immediate Boss- VP but internally he played politics whereupon he was looking for my replacement in the Organisation. my performance in the company was the best in the team and i was awarded Chairman award for this and three other awards on my performance . but all of sudden the management changed and new management started differentiating between Old team and new team . slowly and slowly 90% people of old team left / resigned / was forced to resign due to such politics. Now about me - My resignation was accepted with 25 days notice period and i was relieved . i have submitted my NOC papers with Okay from all the concerned departments and got the relieving letter also. post submission of NOC its almost 50 days where i have not received my full and final settlement which consists of my one month salary , 7 years gratuity and leave encashments.i have been following but not getting any response on mails or on calls. yesterday i visited my previous company to meet HR-ED and to know what is the issue and by when my settlement will be cleared. but he refused his PA to give an appointment to meet me . more so i was asked by security to go out of the office since i am an ex employee of the company. thereafter i was handed one letter on company letter head stating that i have taken some data related to the business i was handling there on my personal mail id. and further no replies were given on my full & final settlement regarding. Please advice way forward how to Go ahead.

Learning

10 Replies

Sudheendra (Social worker )     25 October 2018

thereafter i was handed one letter on company letter head stating that i have taken some data related to the business i was handling there on my personal mail id.
Is this true?

If not then you need to get in touch with a competent lawyer who deal with labour issues and send a legal notice demanding full and final settlement immediately from the company.

Siddharth Jain   25 October 2018

you will have to serve a legal notice to your employer asking them to pay your your full and final settlement amount including salary, gratuity and leave encashment alongwith interest and compensation for the delay.

If they fail to adhere within 15 days of receipt of legal notice, you can file a suit for recovery in Civil Court against them.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Hi Please share your contact details. where i can discuss with you & take your advice.

Regards

Hi Please share your contact details. where i can discuss with you & take your advice.

Regards

Regards

Regards

Regards

Regards

Siddharth Jain   25 October 2018

You can contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

shyam kishore   29 October 2018

Dear Sudheendra Ji

I had spent 7 years in this Organisation and all it was my creation in this company during this stay which i took a part that is one month sales details pertaining to the business i was handling there. Also these details i took on my personal mail id. thats it -- i mean did not share the same to any competition at all. its only the new management which is into lobbys against new team & old team where they are trying to harass me like this. Today whenever we work with any organisation - Organisation expects details and infirmation from us from the previous company for business & uses our experience.

Can the Organisation stop my full and final settlement in this. please suggest and how should i proceed on this as this is my hard earned saving in last 7 years where i spent with the Organisation.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register