Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akash (N/A)     17 July 2014

Regarding documents not returned by the company

hello sir, 

Recently I have joined a private IT firm .  They asked me to sign aggrement on 100 rs stamp paper for 2 years and 3 months in which starting 3 months were of training period and also taken my marksheets of 10th & 12th. According to the agreement if I would break the agreement I have to pay 30000 rs to them.

And they would not pay me salary for starting 3 months then they would pay me salary after completion of training... But they refused me to give appointment letter. They told me that they would provide me appointment letter after 3 months of training.

There was not surity of salary after 3 months.Nothing was in my favour.They didn't provide me even a single document in written that they would take guarantee of my job.

When i went in office yesterday for first day for working all the employees told me that this company is fake and never remain on their own words.They will kick you after taking 3 months work from you.And you will get your career  ruin. MY doubt was getting stronger when company hr refused me to giving surity and as well as appointment letter.So i decided to leave the company because I have not spent even my 24 hrs in company.When I went today to the company I have told HR that I dont want to stay here and want to leave company.I have told to the HR that you have not spent even a single money on me in this 1 day on training etc. PLease return my educational marksheets but they refused me . They are saying that we will only give you your marksheets in return of 5000 rupees because you have wasted our time.

I am in great trouble because my marksheets are on them.They are not returning my marksheets ..they need 5000. 

Please suggeest me what I have to do. I am in great trouble..Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 July 2014

Go and report in the police station of your area that how the company HR have cheated you and make fool of yours and now they are extorting money from you in lieu of return your educational documents , request him to register the fir against the company and to return your documents to you .

akash (N/A)     17 July 2014

Ok sir..thanks for your kind reply .....Can company will charge any case against me as I have signed the agreement and saying to them to leave their company ?

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 July 2014

Aakash company can not do anything you can challenge them in the court, three Months training without salary and after that no surety of job and salary , no appointment letter no other document to prove your job with them these all makes your agreement null and void .

akash (N/A)     18 July 2014

ok sir thanks a lot for your advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register