Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saran   15 December 2017

Regarding divorce after rcr.

Dear Sir/Mam,

Myself saran from Erode, Tamilnadu. Mine is intercaste love marriage happened on 1st of december 2016. Its been registered also. My wifes parents didnt accepted this marriage. After couple of months(2), without my knowledge she went to her parents home and there after she didnt came back. I tried speaking to them through my family elders and it went failed. Then i applied RCR and it also doesnt helped me even though it got Ex-party and the order is favoured to me. I am beeing in a position to move forward because she is also not taking any measures to make some communication. I thought of going for divorce. I got my order(RCR) on 27th of novemeber 2017.

1. So now should i have to go with mutual consent divorce or shall i go with contested divorce.

2. How long should i wait to apply for divorce after RCR order. 

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     16 December 2017

Sir, 

If you want her back in your life, you can execute RCR and see her response, else you can file for divorce on the basis of RCR decree and see divorce on the basis of failure of RCR. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register