LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K A S H I F   12 November 2019

Regarding Rent Issue with PG Owner in Delhi

I am residing in a PG from last 3 years and the owner never asked me to sign any rent agreement, hence NO RENT AGREEMENT IS SIGNED between the owner and me now 3 years are going to over and i'm supposed to vacate in the month of May 2020 but yesterday i came to know from a senior that she (The Owner) surely gonna force you to pay one month extra rent (for the month of June) and her excuse will be that since you don't give rent of July Month because (Unlike graduation students, Classes of Post Graduation starts from August so i come back from home in August) she will ask for one month extra month in my last year, I'm afraid since there is no Rent Agreement and i don't know what action to take if she started forcing me to pay, and since there is no rent agreement and can she evict me without a proper notice in because of No Rent Agreement.

According to her, Session is from July-May but I'm post graduate student i am supposed to pay from August-September which i never did in three years as we have no rent agreement.

She has my One month security deposit which she'll adjust only in month of June and gonna force me to pay rent of May also.

Kindly Enlighten Me.
Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     12 November 2019

You need to settle with her as u don have any agreement that is your fault

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register