Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajj (Manager)     07 June 2014

Reg. problems that a couple can face after marriage

Hello All,

My name is rajj and i am (age:31) a divorce with a daughter. I am in love with a girl (age: 25)(still single and not married) who belong to same caste and sub caste as mine . We have conveyed our feelings to our parents about the marriage but the girls parents have refused for the same. I have few doubts that i wanna get cleared before taking a step towards marriage. Kindly guide me through.

The consequences can really turn out ugly from the girls family if some precautions are not taken before marrying.

We have opted for temple marriage or arya samaj marriage and wanna make sure the steps taken in each step doesnt mean any harm to both of the families.

1. Can the girls father or the girls family can file any case against us or my family which can out us trouble after marriage ? 

2. If any action is already taken after marriage what would be the best way to keep my love and my family safe?.

Any other suggestion are most welcome too.

Thanks,

Raj

Learning

5 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 June 2014

Unless you act first it will not be possible to suggest anything what will happen in future.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 June 2014

If you both are eligible for marriage, then caste, creed or religion cannot be a hurdle to your decision to marry each other.  If she is willing to marry you, her parents or relatives cannot legally stop her from proceeding with her decision neither they can legally trouble you both after marriage.  They may try to create problems to you both with their money and muscle power.  That time you may have to seek the protection of the law enforcing authorities.  So be prepared to defend yourself from  any possible onslaught from her parents side and go ahead with your proposal to marry her accordingly.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     09 June 2014

Perfect opinion given by Learned Mr. Kalaiselvan. I fully endorse it.

Rajj (Manager)     17 June 2014

Thank you..

One last doubt.. Which would be the fastest way of getting married.. Arya Samaj wedding or wedding through temple ?.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     17 June 2014

Arya Samaj  marriage is preferred.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register