LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

John Pappan Kurian (Student)     11 July 2017

Refusal to attest experience certificate by MNC

I resigned my job on May 21,2017. Company sent a computer generated experience letter page without any official name, seal, signature. I doubt the validity of document. Kindly help me with corporate guidelines.

Learning

5 Replies

Potnuru Rangarao   11 July 2017

If it is digitally signed , it is valid. If there is no signature at all, you can approach the company for a signed letter. If they reject to give you a signed letter , you can approach the Labour Court or the District Legal Sevices Authority of District , which is located in the District. Court itself. Rangarao, Advocate.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2017

Request to send a hard copy on company's letterehead with seal of company and signature by competent official, thru redg. post and its scanned copy by email.

(Guest)

Agree with both Experts. 

If it is digitally signed, its OK, Otherwise, it must contain all details of your service, a record reference number, name and seal of the person issuing on behalf of the company and last but not the least it must be issued on a letterhead.

First, have a word with your Ex. Company and raise your concern, later , based on their response, you may act appropriately

Regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 July 2017

If there is NO seal say; even digital seal, signature write back on same email trail to good offixes of appointing authority, MD.

You can also send letter by Redg. post imder proper acknowledgment and download tracking report and/or obtain POD from PO.

John Pappan Kurian (Student)     19 July 2017

Thanks for the feedback.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register