Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nanda kumar (test)     26 September 2018

Rectification sale deed...

Dear Forum Members,

I had purchased a plot in a private layout approved by the local development authority 5 years ago. The plot size at the time of sale deed registration was '254 sqm' (as per developers documents & actual physical size). But, the plan that was approved by the development authority has the size '253 sqm' and I didn't aware of this. After 2 years of sale deed the builder noticed some errors in the plan and during the course of correction my plot size was reduced to '249 sqm'. So I got the rectification deed done from the builder (i.e 254 sqm to 249 sqm). In rectification deed also the size mentioned in the approved plan (i.e 253 sqm) didn't reflect. I realized this error when I visited the development authority recently. According to the development authority, the rectification deed is not valid as the original approved size is not reflected anywhere in their records. Please suggest what are the implications & the best option to rectify this.

Thanks in advance

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     27 September 2018

You need to go for further rectification deed mentioning the size as per the goverment approved one.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register