recovery of money

Need to recover money from a person. But he switches his phone off. All legal documents.

amount 1.5Lakhs. But people say that to recover money Lawyer will take lots. Then what is the use if spending so much amount for lawyer..

How much fees would a lawyer charge to complete my procedures.

Payment made by cheques. Person not returning back.

Gave him lot of time but still not repaying and hiding from us and not picking calls


Dear Mr. Naik, how can you recover without approaching court.  Then you need a lawyer.  Lawyer's fee has to be paid.  Its the profession, like your job/work.  You work and earn.  Similalry, lawyer advises and gets his fees.  You can not say that why should pay lawyer ..... What legal papers you have?  Any loan agreement is executed?  If so, then you have to file suit for recovery of money. Limitation period is 3 years from the date of payment or from the date of acknowledgment of debt. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu