recovery of dues under section 101

If a member is pleading financial hardship for non payment of dues of a registered society, can society still initiate action under Section 101 of Cooperative Societies Act?  Three notices have already been served and every notice is replied by citing financial hardship for inability to pay.  Ostensibly, no such financial hardship appears as the member is a owner of the car and a two-wheeler as well as of a shop in the same society.  The dues of shop are also long pending.  The monthly bills showing the oustanding are regularly being served on the said member.  Please advise.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x