LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav jain   18 June 2015

Recieving warrants

I had been working as Forensic Medicine Expert but lately due to health issues I have been on a prolonged leave as unable to travel daily.

Now I am getting warrants served at my residence as consequence to the summons returned by the department and their refusal to comment on the warrants. This is inspite of the fact that the department is fully aware of my condition as I have been intimating them time and agin.

some warrants are from outside states and its not possible for me to travel. In one such case, I had mentioned my condition on the bailable warrant along with request for directions for another doctor to be deputed but in return I have been served an arrest warrant.

I need urgent help in this matter....what to do so that warrants are not served as I cannot stay in standing or sittting condition for long without lying down in between and cannot attend courts.

I have also made up my mind for resigning from active duty.

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 June 2015

Apply / inform the Court through proper channel with respect to your health problem.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     20 June 2015

U can very well pray to the hon'ble court regarding UR health conditiion with proper and valid reports,to exempt from personal attendence.This is the best possible answer though U have not given the correct picture of UR case history.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     23 June 2015

From the given facts it transpires that you are incapable to move .  In such a cse you obtain a medical certificate and submit the same with other documents relating to your treatment before the Court along with an application praying recall of the WARRANT and to make an order for exempting you from personal attendance and for representation by the Advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register