LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyoti Rani   12 December 2018

Reappointment

I was taken a exam of Assistant Direct 2014 in Indian Council of Agriculutral Research(ICAR). The exam was conducted by ASRB. ICAR is a autonomous council and has its different institute all over the India. The grade pay of Assistant in ICAR Headquarter in Delhi is 46,00 whereas in institute it is 4200. I am an OBC candidate and qualified in general category. During counselling i was considered as general candidate and posted in institute located at Bareilly in grade pay of 4200. I claimed for OBC seat in Headquarter and delhi institute.

The OBC candidate with lower rank were posted in Headquarter in grade pay of 4600. I joined IVRI Bareilly on 19.08.2017. on 24.09.2017. I received a email from ICAR to claim for Headquarter because some candidates did not join their concerned instiutes and filed case in CAT. I made my claim immediately. I waited 1 year but ICAR did not do anything. In meantime i offered govt. job of 4200 gp in Department of Biotechnology (DBT), New Delhi. i applied for extension in DBT but they denied. This was a good option for me to come to my home town. I resigned from IVRI, Bareilly and joine DBT on 12.09.2018. On 04.12.2018 the result of court came and it ordered ICAR to join all candidates in ICAR. I want to ask may i join again if they offer me appointment letter.

Learning

2 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     13 December 2018

You have already resigned from one job and joined another job. Since you resigned, it is most unlikely you may receive any letter from the previous office in view of any Court Case.

Jyoti Rani   13 December 2018

Sir, IVRI did not inform ICAR about my resignation. I asked dealing hand in ICAR about my case. He told me that your name is in file and he was drafting appointment letter for me also. Actually my initial selection was for the 4600 according to merit list. But they did not consider it. They also asked for my claim for ICAR HQ. At the time when i appliedfor transfer after marriage from IVRI to ICAR, they told that now ICAR and its institute IVRI, Bareilly is different department. Then now how could they say that if you resign from Bareilly, it automatically forfeited your claim from ICAR in 4600 gp becuse in Bareilly i was in gp of 4200.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register