Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Biplob dpg (non)     22 November 2010

will RCR helpful for crpc 498A,340,406, and 125??Pls help me

Pls advice me as soon as posible.

My wife lodged  a Crpc 498A cas against me in the year 2002 and subcequently also filed a following cases in the year as mention Crpc 406-2003,Crpc 125-2004.On provocation of my Lawyer I gave false statement supported by doccouments against crpc 125.I lost the case and she win the case and truth came in front of the court .and now I am paying mentainance allowance monthly to my wife as for courts order.

My wife moved for Crpc 340 against me in the year 2008 for such false statement and documents.The case is now in Initial Process.I also filed a divorce case in the year 2006 against my wife on the ground that she is mentally disbalance one and acted cruelty on me but latter on I had to withdraw the case after 4 monthes as far advice of my lawyer.

Now my lawyer advised me to file Restitution of Conjugal Right application to the court

I want to know as to how I can get benefit  out of Such RCR and can I free from The case crpc 340,498A,406 and 125?

If  My wife disagree to mentain Conjugal life with me in that case have I to pay mantainance allowance to her or I can discontinue it?

Learning

1 Replies

Knowledge Gainer ( )     22 November 2010

Better meet your wife and discuss with her if she want divorce only than ask howmuch alimony she want and negotiate with her. Remember if you free from all this you can consontrate on your career and earn more money. So get rid-off this, have second marriage with goos partner in future and plan for better future. Kal kare so aaj kar, aaj kare so ab.

All the Best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register