Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charu (engineer)     01 April 2011

missed original docs how to sale my land

Hi
my father Purchased some land 18 years back I'm only child in my family now my father and mother 

was expired .I dont have any Orginal documents for that Land .Now I have True copy(Duplicate copy) given by 

sub register office and Encumberance(EC) luckily no one is grabed last Claimants(CL) name is my Father name in the EC .Now I want to sale this land .
so My questions are
1) For sale Adangal/Pahani(Andhrapradesh) is required for this land to sale (I have death certificates of my parents,True copy,EC)

2)one of my friend is given sugesstion  give Gift to this land to your Wife now then that document becomes Main document and my Father True copy document becomes Link copy so no need to get all certificates like Missing Docs(Police FIR Copy) ,Adangal/Pahani and NOC after your wife can sale that land is it correct ?

Experts plz sugest which way best for my situation
Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

prabodh kumar patel (advocate)     01 April 2011

Get certified copy of the sale deed from the office of the Sub-registrar and initiate a mutation proceeding before the concerned Tahasildar for mutation of the land in your favour. There is no problem with the mutation but only problem is the consent of the seller or the legal heirs of the seller is required for the mutation process to be completed.

This is the procedure in Orissa and if any loacal law is applicable at your place contact a lawyer there.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     01 April 2011

I have already replied ur query in expert section. Refer to that reply.

charu (engineer)     02 April 2011

Raj Kumar Sir,

I have not found your answer reply can you plz give that path(link) .lifelong I will rember your name.

Plz Sir.Eagerly waiting your reply

Thanks

charvaka

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register