Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A K   16 October 2015

Re-employment to psu maharatna

Sir

1. I joined my services at Executive Trainee level in a Maharatna PSU in Aug 2011. My probation was cleared after completion of one year.  

2. I appeared for Engineering Services Exam of UPSC 2013 and informed my head of dept in written about it before appearing for the exam. Since the exam is conducted by UPSC on open basis, there was no possibility of getting my application forwarded from the dept. I read it somewhere that for UPSC candidature, there is no need of NOC from parent orgnaisation. If organisation is not willing to permit the employee for the candidature, it has to specifically write so to UPSC.

3. I cleared the exam and was allotted a central engg. services in Aug 2014. I got a letter from the ministry which controls my cadre to submit some documents so that my appointment be processed (I wish to clear that it was not the appointment letter with joining date though, but a letter confirming that I have been allocated the service). Keeping it as a basis, I submitted for TECHNICAL resignation from the PSU in Nov. 2014 requesting myself to be relieved from 31st Jan 2015, after completing my three months notice period. In my resignation, I have included that I informed the organisation of my candidature and enclosed the copy also.

4. My resignation was accepted and I was relieved in Jan 2015, however, it did not mention words like technical resignation and lien. The language mentions "Competent Authority (C.A.) has accepted your resignation from the rolls of the organisation wef 31.01.2015. C.A. has also approved transfer of bond for balance period to your new employer "(as was requested). It continues "A copy of the fresh bond executed between you and your employer may be forwarded to us. Accordingly, you may be PROVISIONALLY relieved from the services. The final release order shall, however, be issued on liquidation of all dues, full and final settlement and receipt of a copy of new bond only"

5. My provident fund, pension contribution, and a fixed sum on behalf of bond period is still pending with the organisation.

6. Due to some issue at ministry (issue not in my candidature but some vacancy problem in ministry) and my misfortune, I have not been given joining yet and I am trying to solve it with the ministry. I am unemployed presently and am pondering over if it would be possible for me to go back to my old job.   

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2015

You may have to consult a labor practicing lawyer in your local for all such further advises involving very sensitive issues.  He may be able to guide you properly after ascertaining all the facts through the relevant papers produced before him. 

A K   22 October 2015

Thank you sir. I am contemplating over that too. I just seek what is the opinion of the people here. I am sure there must have been some cases where a PSU employee has tried to go back to his old job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register