LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amlan (self)     08 June 2016

Re: aadhar card

I am linked to PAHAL through bank account and received subsidy for LPG. However, I recently got a notice asking me to submit Aadhar at my LPG distributor and bank, to receive subsidy in my bank account. I don't have an Aadhar card. Please advice.

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 June 2016

When a procedure has been formulated by Govt, one has to follow the laid down procedure scrupulously.  AADHAR NUMBER is a mandatory requirement both for Bank and accounts and for Gas companies.   Hence if you are not having AADHAR ALREADY, and if you want to avail subsidy, you have to obtain AADHAR for claiming such subsidy as per mandatory norms.

Now getting AADHAR was made easy, as several AADHAR permanent counters and on line registration was functioning remarkably well.  

Search in google with key words "Obtaining AADHAR CARD' and learn the procedure and obtain AADHAR for entire family members separately .

GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI (Pensioner)     09 June 2016

In many States, getting Aadhar is easy as suggested above. Kindly go to the Prmanent Centre in your Area and they will Register you. In some States like Tamil Nadu, the Que is long and you may have to obtain a token showing Date & Time for the appointment.

As Aadhar is important just as PAN kindly do it.

amlan (self)     09 June 2016

Could you enlighten me as to when and by which law / ordinance, Aadhar had been made compusary?  I am asking this because, till now, I have been receiving subsidy on LPG without furnishing aadhar number.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 June 2016

Linking AADHAR to welfare schemes (Subsidy) is left to the option of Central Govt by SC.

(Guest)

@Amlan

See Aadhar Act 2016

This freeliy avaialble on Net , Search in Google.

Now it is settled that Aadhar every one should  have  

Search Aadhar enrollmetn center in your area or town  by wisiting 

https://resident.uidai.net.in/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register