Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raman (student)     17 June 2012

Whether its be safe to bring wife back to matrimonail home?

My Cousin wed 7 years ago. And After 5 years his wife, in 2010 left the matrimonial home and his father send legal notice and demanded huge Gold, silver etc.My Cousin move the application for RCR finally she has to join her husband.In 2011, she again call local women cell which don't find any merits there
Then again she left the matrimonial home.Now she has filed 2 complaints one before CAW (u/s 498-A/406)and one before Protection Officer where both are doing counselling sessions.
The members of CAW/Protection Officer insist that his wife should returned to the matri home but she is imposing conditions
My Cousin fed with her but ready to oblige the directions but has some apprehensions that what will be the surety that she will not impose 498-A again ?
Whether its safe to bring into the joint family home as she in her complaint has dragged the name of her father in law and brother in law?
Kindly give legal and moral advice..

Learning

4 Replies

Big Iron (Officer)     17 June 2012

malignant tumour should be removed

Ranee....... (NA)     18 June 2012

Why she is complaining again and again?

If her allegations ar ewrong and false then you can go for divorce as advised above.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     18 June 2012

1. Take her away to a rented accomodation.

2. Disown son & her for acts. 

3. Intimate the concerned authoriteis as to her deeds.

4. Get something in writing some MoU whereby she admits that she filed the complaints in jest

S.N GUPTA111 (Retired)     18 June 2012

No,It will be suicidal attempt,eighter go for divorce Or live saperately in rented house,once faith of living in joint family is lost never belive in such women.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register